Friday 9 August 2013

ODE TO VANITY



                            

·        I shall not define my life only by my comfort; I shall define my life also by my neighbor’s comfort.

·        I shall not define my life by the numbers of books I read; I shall define my life also by the quantity of books I read.

·        I shall not define my life by how rich I am; I shall define my life also by how charitable I am.

·        I shall not define my life by number of children; I shall define my life only by the quantity of my children.

·        I shall not define my life by the size of my eyes; I shall define my life by the charity of my eyes.

·        I shall not define my life by the length of my car; I shall define my life only by the destination of my car.

·        I shall not define my life by the tallness of my house; I shall define my life by the peacefulness of my house.

·        I shall not define my life by the numbers of shoes; I shall define my life by the sole of my shoes.

·        I shall not define my life by the number of my clothes; I shall define my life by the cleanliness of my clothes.

·        I shall not define my life by the cost of my wrist watch; I shall define my life by the accuracy of my wrist watch.

·        I shall not define my life by the number of friends; I shall define my life by the sincerity of my friends.

·        I shall not define my life by the number of years; I shall define my life by the usefulness of those years.

No comments:

Post a Comment